The service of lodging with pets at FINCA LA MANCHURIA is allowed under the conditions established in these regulations. The guest agrees to comply with these conditions, without detriment to the policies established in the hotel registration form and under the same effects of the lodging contract.
It is the guest’s responsibility to
1. To present a support of the pet’s state of health and vaccinations.
2. Respect the indications of the hotel team about the areas of the hotel in which pets are not allowed, for example, kitchens and the swimming pool.
3. Keep your pets under your supervision in the public and transit areas of the hotel, using the necessary safety accessories according to the nature of your pets (muzzle, collar, leash, etc.).
4. Take their pets out to relieve themselves under the rules of coexistence applicable in public environments, and take responsibility for their waste.
5. Respond financially for any potential damage caused by their pets to the facilities, equipment, equipment or furniture of the hotel.
6. Respond in accordance with legal requirements for any aggression by the pet to hotel staff, other guests, visitors or contractors.
7. Provide food for your pet.
Other points of importance
1. The hotel has a canine friendly device in the Finca, it is recommended to take the necessary precautions when traveling with your pet, FINCA L A MANCHURIA is not responsible for any incident.
2. Pets are the sole responsibility of their owners, you must be careful with balconies and other spaces that may pose a risk to them.
3. No more than two pets are allowed per room.
4. Only domestic animals are allowed; wildlife trafficking is a crime in our country.
5. Waste produced by pets must be picked up by their owners.
6. You must comply with the regulations related to pet ownership.
7. Pets must not be left alone in the rooms. An additional charge of minimum $400.000 COP will be applied if pets make excessive mess, damage or create excessive disorder in the room.
8. Noise must be kept to a minimum. Barking dogs or meowing cats may disturb guests. If you leave your pet in the room unattended and making noise, the hotel staff will remove your pet from the room and move it to another part of the hotel, which ensures the tranquility of other guests and will be charged a minimum fee of $200,000 COP.
9. For the safety and comfort of your pet, the maid will NOT clean your room if your pet is left unattended. If you and your pet are in the room while the maid is present, your pet must be leashed or in a pet crate. Please contact the housekeeper about your preferred schedule for cleaning your room.
10. The pet owner will be responsible for the repair and/or replacement of any items soiled or damaged by their pets.
11. You agree to respect and indemnify FINCA LA MANCHURIA SAS ZOMAC from any claim or damage related to your pet or pet during your stay at the hotel, including any third party claims.